Have some brews and listen to the Good News!
Theology on Tap will not meet in May or June. We will share the next meeting dates soon. Thank you for participating in previous discussions. If you have any topics you would like to hear about in the future please email to email@example.com.
You can check out some of the previous talks here:
Our guest speaker, Eric Scheske, is a local attorney and has a captivating history in writing, teaching, and speaking on Catholic topics. Here are some of his credentials:
- Is a member of the Catholic Media Group’s Speaker’s Bureau: http://www.cmgbooking.com/catholic-speakers/eric-scheske
- Former Editor of Gilbert, The Magazine of G.K. Chesterton
- Former columnist for National Catholic Register
- Published articles for more than a dozen publications, including the Columbia Magazine, Touchstone, The Catholic Faith, Homiletic and Pastoral Review, Our Sunday Visitor, New Covenant, Lay Witness, Detroit Free Press, and Detroit News.
- Recipient of The John Paul II Memorial Splendor of Truth Award (awarded by the Lansing Catholic Lawyer’s Guild).
- Speaker at two Kalamazoo Diocese Donovan lectures
- Speaker at the Kalamazoo Diocese Red Mass for lawyers
- Speaker at G.K. Chesterton Conference in Minneapolis
- Speaker at Catholic Business Guild of Fresno, California