Date: June 3, 2018
Time: 9:00 a.m. Mass, breakfast will follow in the Church Hall
Place: Holy Angels Catholic Church
It is that time of year to celebrate our youth who are graduating High School with the Celebration of the Eucharist! It is an important milestone that is significant as they will be making important decisions that will lead them into their adult life. What a better way to begin this journey than with a special blessing.
All Seniors (Class of 2018) are invited to participate in the Holy Mass and Breakfast. Please click Here to see the Information Form. You will need to fill it out and take or send to the Parish Office (402 S. Nottawa St. Sturgis, MI 49091). You may also email it to Gabe, Parish Administrator, at firstname.lastname@example.org. To reserve your table please send this form as soon as possible as the space is limited. There is no limit to participate in the Holy Mass but you will still need to fill out a form to know who will be attending and if you want to help serve.
We are asking that everyone who is attending Mass please send us a baby picture and a recent picture of the graduate for the slide show during the blessing. If possible, for best resolution please send the picture via email to Gabe.
Our tradition at Holy Angels is that the parents and students who are currently Juniors (11th grade) in High School help with the food and set up of the breakfast. So if you are a Junior, you might be receiving a call to help. It is a great feeling to help and serve your fellow classmates on their special day, just think, someone will be doing this for you next year. So say YES to help!!
Let us know if you have any questions!
“We are Called” Bishop’s Annual Appeal Video
“Somos Llamados” Vídeo de la Campana del Obispo 2018
Click Here to link to the Diocese’s website for more information on Bishop’s Annual Appeal 2018.
Have some brews and listen to the Good News!
Theology on Tap will not meet in May or June. We will share the next meeting dates soon. Thank you for participating in previous discussions. If you have any topics you would like to hear about in the future please email to email@example.com.
You can check out some of the previous talks here:
Our guest speaker, Eric Scheske, is a local attorney and has a captivating history in writing, teaching, and speaking on Catholic topics. Here are some of his credentials:
- Is a member of the Catholic Media Group’s Speaker’s Bureau: http://www.cmgbooking.com/catholic-speakers/eric-scheske
- Former Editor of Gilbert, The Magazine of G.K. Chesterton
- Former columnist for National Catholic Register
- Published articles for more than a dozen publications, including the Columbia Magazine, Touchstone, The Catholic Faith, Homiletic and Pastoral Review, Our Sunday Visitor, New Covenant, Lay Witness, Detroit Free Press, and Detroit News.
- Recipient of The John Paul II Memorial Splendor of Truth Award (awarded by the Lansing Catholic Lawyer’s Guild).
- Speaker at two Kalamazoo Diocese Donovan lectures
- Speaker at the Kalamazoo Diocese Red Mass for lawyers
- Speaker at G.K. Chesterton Conference in Minneapolis
- Speaker at Catholic Business Guild of Fresno, California